The Great Star Appeal

W

Quote From chrisrolinski:

I've been here your year, FOR years, spilling my pearls of wisdom hither and tither - for owt! Gimme stars now!!!! :p

There you go, Chrisrolinksi!

S

======= Date Modified 29 Oct 2009 21:33:27 =======
And I've just made it into the 3 star brigade in the last week too - thanks everyone! Hee hee!! And like Eska says, you need to earn starts Walminski, so dust off your sympathetic and helpful persona and help more!! Actually, I think we need more problems on the forum;-)

And I see Sascha has achieved god-like status with 5 stars!! Oh the joys of being a moderator!

C

Quote From walminskipeasucker:

Quote From chrisrolinski:

I've been here your year, FOR years, spilling my pearls of wisdom hither and tither - for owt! Gimme stars now!!!! :p

There you go, Chrisrolinksi!

Danke schön! :p

W

Well, I see that Operation Walmsinski 4 Stars has not been a success so far! How hard can it be to get 4 stars?

T

I have no stars, and I can't actually see the vote/helpful user button :-(

I feel both unloved and incredibly dense (give me stars out of pity?)

C

To tell ya the truth....I feel a bit left out too. :-(
I sometimes give people good advice, but I think that either people forget to give me a star, or my advice is really crap. :$

T

Oooh I got my pity star!
I'm sure you deserve one too cobweb, but I honestly can't see this button - where is it?!

W

Quote From Cobweb:

I sometimes give people good advice, but I think that either people forget to give me a star, or my advice is really crap. :$

There you go cobweb!

A

Quote From Cobweb:

I want stars too! heehee! although recently I haven't been on so much due to other commitments, but I think my advice just isn't very good :( maybe i'm just more sympathetic and less helpful....!

W

There you go, Alpacalover! Enjoy your 2 star status!

T

In the words of so many inexperienced teenage boys..... where's this magic button????

W

It only appears on your own threads, to the right of the PM user button.

T

Thank you walminski, I was starting to think I was blind and mad (far better to know I'm just dim). If you ever come to post on a thread I start I promise I shall give you your fourth star!

A

oooooh! thank you so much Walminski! I am now a very happy bunny, as they say, simple things and all that.... ;-) I will also top up your stars whenever I may get the chance! :)

C

Wow walminski! Thanks very much! I am so happy I could cry.

What tears?! I don't have any tears...I accidently poked my self in the eye ;-)