The Great Star Appeal

S

I must admit this whole situation has been playing on my mind. PhDbug and I joined at much the same time - she has 4 stars, I have only 2 - I feel hurt, rejected, unhelpful and have had to drink far too much coffee to cope with the sense of isolation and loss! I also find the limit on my avatar's clothing options depressing - all in all I worry that my studies are failing now due to the star and clothing issues!

Quote From sascha:

I'm afraid you'll have to spend time procrastinating and creating your own cloths using the download option as there are more important things then avitar outfits ant this end, but we are trying to fix the helpful button for Wal!

But Idon't understand how - I know you can download the 'shell' but then what!?? do you use paint or something to create a suitable look?

S

yes you can use paint

S

OK that shpuld work now!
Becuse you are an old user your name is longer the we now allow but we should have fixed it now!

J

I have no stars Walminskipeas... You should feel priveledged, and think about us starless wonders... sigh... :-(

P

oh my gosh! What a thread :-)

Hmm, I dont know how I got 4 stars. I joined at the same time as Stressed did, and I have lesser posts than Rubyw who also has 4 stars. but I am very very very grateful to all and very happy to get these stars!

J

I want more stars too, who is good a drawing? I think the stars have run out of steam and have been forgotten. I never got round to doing the clothes thing - will I fail now through lack of the right thing to wear? will the lack of stars mean I won't be able to find my way to the right room? Will the examiner know and question me on this? So many worries...I think I will have to go and find chocolate...and then I never will get anything to fit :-( who has the 'we want/need/deserve more stars placard???

W

Quote From eska:

Yeah, can we have some skinny jeans and shoulder paddy type dresses and jackets. Also, those frilly dresses make us look like jelly fish, so can we have something more flattering in the girly options please?

Congrats Eska, you now have 3 stars!

W

Quote From sneaks:

Quote From sascha:

I'm afraid you'll have to spend time procrastinating and creating your own cloths using the download option as there are more important things then avitar outfits ant this end, but we are trying to fix the helpful button for Wal!

But Idon't understand how - I know you can download the 'shell' but then what!?? do you use paint or something to create a suitable look?

I did vote for you Sneaks!

J

Right, I've put myself in 'costume' not a bit like me though, I was thinking something cool and glam - but I guess what I've put there is more like my usual self , sort of casual casual I suppose *sigh*

S

So we did deffinatly fix it then?

Joyce I've ended up looking like some kind of alien fairy- which I hope doesn't accurately represent me in real life he he he :$

YeaaahhhhhY!Thanks Wali! I'm a three starer. Now all I need to do is finish uploading my collection of Vogue magazines onto ebay, and then maybe do some PhD work.

Woo thanks Wal! Hopefully this thread had reminded people of the helpful user button and to use it more for me :p

C

I've been here your year, FOR years, spilling my pearls of wisdom hither and tither - for owt! Gimme stars now!!!! :p