Christian courtship during PhD away from home

K

I've never heard of the Russell Group, which uni's are in that?

H

http://www.russellgroup.ac.uk/index1.html

Oohhh both of mine are russell group unis

K

Mine too! Although saying I go to Russell sounds a bit odd.

P

Good to see the gimperial is on there!

J

I guess what I'm really looking for is a padawan to pass all my knowledge on and have (non-se*ual) fun with.

S

clairet707 - what colour university tie should we have???

C

Ooh I definitely think purple and maybe silver - cos were special!

S

Purple and silver - I like it (has a kinda Hogwarts feel to it!)

J

Update: I've just converted to Christianity and now I pray to God that he shows me the right way to go about my personal issues--including that lady.

K

What is this nonsense here? Is it a PhD student forum or marriage/courtship counseling forum?
I am really surprised with this sort of question in this forum from a PhD student.
It's your life so do what ever you want to do but not at the expense of other's life. Please make sure don't discuss about religion here as this may be offensive to someone?
Hope you take this criticism in positive note!

G

Its also a bit dull by the time it gets to page 14.

S

I'm sure the almighty will be thrilled to hear about your attemtps to get off with this lovely lass; dating is certainly an excellent reason to commit to a religion

S

I thought you were supposed to be going to see your doctor?

S

I was wondering that too sylvester

L

jradetzky
[Registered User]
20 January 2007 14:10 To ULUG:

Yeah, you'd be surprised to see that most Oxbridge people are weirdos like myself. If you want to see normal people, don't come to Oxbridge.

Erm...no? You seem to have some extremely bizarre views, which is fair enough, but don't put everyone into a box like that, its offensive. I go to Cambridge, I am perfectly normally, I enjoy sex with my boyfriend, I've enjoyed one night stands, I go to bars etc. But I'm not going to say that anyone else who doesn't do these things is a 'bad person' as you seem to. You seem to have spent a long time researching things and forming opinions about things that you seem to know nothing about!! The beauty of a relationship with your partner is that they are your friend and your companion, but you share sexual intimacy with them - the two are not mutually exclusive!