If you need a break, have a laugh at these cats

P

Oh, how embarrassing. When thecoastman asked me to guess his inside leg measurement, I naively thought that was the length of his leg...blush...it didn't even cross my mind that it could be rude! Dirty coastman. No wonder he wasn't keen to talk to me.

Piglet will become a sow.

H

ahhhhh Piglet and Coastman

H

DanB's inside leg must be about 42" as he is 7'6 tall.

S

It would be bigger than that if he was that tall. Big IF he was that tall

dunno why you said that, was it a joke I missed?

P

Sorry H, Piglet is already has a boar...and a piglet!

Anyway, I think coastman still holds a candle for jojo.

H

I feel a mission coming on......

J

Oh no don't worry Piglet, I don't mind. At least my thread is bringing you and DanB together and that makes me feel useful...though I suppose I would be more useful to the world if I got off my arse and started analysing my samples.

H

Let's get this straight, Piglet is TAKEN.

P

Yes, TAKEN. And, many miles away with great big oceans in between.

H

SO THERE!

P

You don't have to get snippy about it, H and DanB.

H

I was being snippy to everyone who was trying to get you together with coastman or DanB (myself included)

T

Ahem, don't I get a say in that??!

Oh and please I wasn't being dirty with the whole inside leg thing, damn I wish I was quick enough to think of that joke tho...

J

I didn't necessarily mean in that way, guys...can we not all get together in a nice spirit-of-international-friendship kind of way? That's the good thing about these forums. Now pass me a bottle opener and I'll propose a toast to forum users everywhere. Actually someone else had better make the toast cos I'm pretty crap at that kind of thing, unless I'm already drunk.

S

Lets not forget to bring in Lamb to munch on