Ladies: I hate the fact that this makes me feel better!

would just like to add that I DO NOT read the daily mail. I just found the link.

A

Wow. i see what you mean. Its amazing how computers can make things look so perfect.

D

I noticed they removed the cameltoe too!

J

This kind of thing needs to be published more widely, I've seen pics of Kate Moss that can give us all hope!!!! :$ anything that stops this insane idea that anyone can look that perfect, except maybe Barbie, deserves a mention... even if it is in the DM.

She looks like she's out of place and like a funny woman who's dressed up in doll's clothes in the unre-touched one. I think her legs look better withut the fakery, proper thighs and calves.

Good for her.

S

:-) :-) :-) I like airbrushed photos HAHAHA they have a beautiful synthetic look AND un-brushed photos have the beautiful NATURAL look! :-) :-) :-) sometimes I read daily mail; its full of trashy stories, gossip, its very colourful with lots of pictures; its entertaining to look at it once in a while.

If i read daily mail, I dont really have to use my brain. Does this make sense...

if there's anything I could change about my looks---I wish it were my skin...I would love to have acne-free skin, especially on my back!

:-) :-) :-)
happy satchi

She does look very odd in the airbrushed one, when you are given one to compare with. However, the fact that her bum is actually a lot bigger than we are led to believe gives me hope (and an excuse to eat more chocolate!)

Satchi - are you on the pill? Maybe try dianette or Yasmin, they cleared up my skin back in undergrad a treat. I'm still on yasmin and it works amazingly, haven't had a spot since a week after going on it!

C

The airbrushed one looks weird next to the unairebrushed, but then it's what we're used to seeing in magazines.
I can vouch for Yasmin too - cleared the spots up on my back nicely (though I did find the combind pill made my skin blotchy on my face. Since coming off it my skin is greasier and i get more spots on my back - but strangely my face is better!)

O

Must say I am very pleased that Britney decided to do this. She has gone way up in my estimation. (up)

I'm thinking of going for a photoshoot like this, great lighting etc. then get all the photos touched up, and then make it into wallpaper and wallpaper it on to my own body (up)

K

Very brave of her under the circumstances.

D

Damn... They've smoothed her right out.. Armpits, legs, camel toe..

S

Lol, I'd seen this too - I also like reading the DM for entertainment value :-) Its made me chuckle though that despite having studied the images I'd not notcied the camel toe at all - maybe us girls look at the overall picture rather than the guys who look at the details ;-)

L

Fair play to her for doing it, but I honestly don't know why they feel the need to airbrush women to within an inch of their lives, she looked fine before! I'm glad I'm not the only 20 something who seems to bruise like a peach despite the fact I lead a fairly restrained life style!

Whilst I was looking I saw the pictures of Catherine Zeta Jones - what has happened to her!!! She's still stunning but how much weight has she lost! She looks as though she never eats! Someone get that girl a burger!