Favourite ( Favorite) Foods While Studying

P

Brown toast with avocado and emmental or edam cheese slices is my lastest thing.

S

Does gin count as food???

G

It has to be Walls Mini-Milk ice lollipops - I've gone through half a box on this long and painful Saturday evening of work...so sweet, so tasty and they're only 30 cals

C

Tea and toast with Marmite - you got to love it, or hate it?
Oh and wine...it's an evening 'treat'!

H

Seems like wine is rapidly becoming part of my staple diet

P

chocolate, with more chocolate followed by chocolate. i swear i have eaten my own body weight in the stuff over the last few weeks!

A

Chocolate digestive with cups of tea
Cheese on Toast
Pizza
Bacon sandwiches
Banana on toast
Porridge

This seems to be my diet at the moment, oh dear.

S

Well right now Tea,tea and more tea .... biscuits, cheerios (good for the heart you know and grapes

M

In the past few weeks, I've been consuming a worrying amount of toasted waffles (now up to about 4 in one sitting)... I am getting very fussy about the sort of butter that goes on top of them too. Twiglets, drinking tea mostly - I'm also concerned about my increasing laziness over having to get up and make afore mentioned waffles/tea.

A

I just found my Mug of Unusual Size that I used during my finals and at the end of my MA dissertation. I don't have to go to the kitchen so often for a tea top up, but it does mean my tea consumption is now easily measurable in pints.

H

OH NO! The machine that supplies my caffeine IV line has broken - I CAN FEEL WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS!! AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

S

Yeah, pizza! I drink (alcohol) to celebrate a successful experiment or publication. I also drink when they fail

J

Times are essential to pace yourself

08:00 - Large Coffee
11:00 - Hot Chocolate
12:00 - NPD tasting (if available+free)
12:30 - Lunch (normaly chips)
14:00 - Small Coffee
16:00 - Hot chocolate + doubble decker (would be starbar but have been removed from site due to nut free policy)

S

clementine, satsuma, or madarin oranges I find strangely addictve and therapeutic when studying.

O

Olivia's Coffee Schedule

Upon waking--2 cups of coffee--prefer filter coffee but can make do with instant

Upon walking to the university--decide if I can afford large latte as I drift past coffee shop

Upon walking in the door of university building, purchase small vending machine coffee, sometimes with chocolate

Half an hour later, purchase another small vending machine coffee, sometimes with chocolate

Lunch time--peak at the sky while drinking small vending machine coffee, sometimes with chocolate

Fending off nap time, drink another small vending machine coffee, sometimes with chocoate, or sometimes walk to coffee shop and decide to buy large latte

Upon leaving the university building, buy small vending machine coffee, sometimes with chocoate.