Free Stars Here

S

======= Date Modified 13 Aug 2008 16:19:41 =======
Have only just notices all the changes today....when did they come in effect? Am a bit behind everyone else today, it's cos its a wednesday!!

ETA: Is there gonna be a section for diary's etc? Or are the forum layouts staying as they are?

Naturally. We get the final say over everything ;-)

Quote From H:

So how did you decide how many stars we should start with?

We're allowed to have favourites aren't we :-x

S

Quote From andyp:

Quote From H:

LOL!

Thanks for being helpful sillybilly

S

Quote From andyp:

Thanks for being helpful sillybilly

Wahooooo!!! :-) :-) A star....that has made my day! Am not sure that I am very helpful though? Although being a statistician i thought that i could be the forums stats-helper-person, cos i like helping people with stats- its never as hard as they think it is...am such a geek! :$

H

Quote From sylvester:

Quote From andyp:

Quote From H:

LOL!

Why you laughing? All the admins obviously fancy you!

S

I must have a face perfect for web forums ;-)

O

:-):-):-) I am so thrilled to see I have a second star----thank you, thank you!!!! ( Claps and cheers!!!) Why, this is a day brightener after the power was cut off to Bleak Towers meaning I had to walk down 10 floors worth of stairs just to escape and come to the university to work on my PhD ( a more sane person would have just gone back to bed) and then limp up a hill and up more stairs to get here, still suffering from Bleakfoot Tendonitis ( what ever gains I made have been shot down by today's adventure), but to come and see a second star---well, it makes my day! (up)

O

PS--also, Forum Admin folks--thanks for the new look to the Forum, and all the cool new options. Its very nice! I like it!

S

Morning olivia, congrats on your second star (up) (up) am hoping to catch up soon! :-) Have deleted the other forum now...has been dead for ages and everyone seems to chat on here. I am admitting defeat! Hope your tendonitis gets better soon- have you been to the doctors?

O

Hi Sillybilly--thanks for the congrats! You should have another star within no time, I am sure, you are well-deserving of them. That is too bad about the other forum, but with the improvements on this one, perhaps it was redundant, well it was fun while it lasted!!!! 8-)

I have gotten some physical therapy on my foot....just when it seems to be getting better then I have to do some insane amount of walking ( like the stairs today) and it seems to set everything back. :-s:-s:-s I have stretches that I do, etc, trying to loosen up the tendons throughout the course of the day...I am trying to do only the necessary amount of walking, which still amounts to a lot....and trying to conserve walking trips, to collapse several trips into one ( sort of like trying to save petrol if you drive!!!) I would love to get a bike, but there is no where to lock it up at the University and I would be furious if it were stolen.

Well done Olivia, I can see you getting another star very soon. ;-)

S

Ahhh...that sounds painful Olivia, I hope it gets better soon!! It was good on the other forum but never really picked up...and since they have done some nice improvements on this board I think I will stick around...was thinking of making a diary but not sure if anyone would like to read the ramblings of moi! what do you reckon? xx

O

Quote From sillybilly:

Ahhh...that sounds painful Olivia, I hope it gets better soon!! It was good on the other forum but never really picked up...and since they have done some nice improvements on this board I think I will stick around...was thinking of making a diary but not sure if anyone would like to read the ramblings of moi! what do you reckon? xx

Thanks Sillybilly--I am sure it will be better soon! That is good you will stick around on this one. I think you should give doing a diary a go, I think its helpful to read what other people are doing, and get a sense of "reality" from that. Give it a go!!! I will read it!