Free Stars Here

O

I was thinking of doing a diary...but....I already am finding enough distractions without that. I do send frequent emails back home, The Bleak Towers report, about my ( mis) adventures this side of the pond¬

W

Dear Postgraduate forum team, I've never begged for anything in my life before, but please may I have one star, please? I think I deserve it since I maintain the Last Person to Post on the Thread Wins thread, by usually always being the last person to post on the thread (for periods of time) and I have absolutely nothing to show for my proper PhD work so far, so a star would go someway to redressing that. Further, I've been posting for over a year now, and although most of my posts are just crap and useless, there are a couple of good nuggets. Oh, and my mum's dog died a year ago and I got cramp in one of my legs today...

Nice grovel, but I'm afraid we've told you the only way you can get stars. We can't just hand them out like sweets. If we could, we would.

O

=)

Well the thread title is Free StarS--as in plural--as if there might be lots of stars being given away, willy nilly even! :p

O

=)

Well the thread title is Free StarS--as in plural--as if there might be lots of stars being given away, willy nilly even! :p

S

Quote From andyh:

Nice grovel, but I'm afraid we've told you the only way you can get stars. We can't just hand them out like sweets. If we could, we would.

So what was my star for exactally? ... and i didn't even ask for one ....(please don't take it away though...i like it :-)) am try to make up for it now by giving lots of helpful advice!

Quote From sillybilly:

So what was my star for exactally? ... and i didn't even ask for one ....(please don't take it away though...i like it :-)) am try to make up for it now by giving lots of helpful advice!

Your 1 star was not given to you, you earned it!
(up)

H

Can we have some milky way stars instead?:-x

D

Can I have some stars please. The people in McDonald's won't give me any.