Free Stars Here

S

Quote From olivia:

:-(:-(

Isn't Sheffield one of the towns that the Tories are voting to shut, anyway? :-(

Didn't Maggie try to do that in the 1980s?

S

Maybe that isn't why he got the star. maybe thats just why you think he got the star!!!! considered that?

O

Quote From sascha:

We didn't deny you a star, you just didn't win!

It amounts to the same thing. You DID deny me a star by not recognising John Elway=Chris Waddle. :p

Perhaps the only fair thing to do is divide the star you gave Sylvester in half and give me the other half.

O

Quote From sascha:

Maybe that isn't why he got the star. maybe thats just why you think he got the star!!!! considered that?

Will he keep his star if the Tories shut Sheffield? Or is it only to be shut on Wednesdays now?

O

Quote From sascha:

Will he keep his star if the Tories shut Sheffield? Or is it only to be shut on Wednesdays now?

O

Quote From sascha:

S

Quote From olivia:

Quote From sascha:

It amounts to the same thing. You DID deny me a star by not recognising John Elway=Chris Waddle. :p

Perhaps the only fair thing to do is divide the star you gave Sylvester in half and give me the other half.

I don't do things by half. Besides, did John Elway have a mullet?

S

What the PGFT Giveth, the PGFT Taketh away!!! all stars could disappear if we all can't get along and play nice!!

O

Quote From sylvester:

Quote From olivia:

Quote From sascha:

I don't do things by half. Besides, did John Elway have a mullet?

Mullet? No. But he could scramble like no body's business.

Now, my favorite football players are people like Joe Montana
:p--the very name suggests football hero, Bo Jackson, Marcus Allen...ah, those were the days.

I want my star. :-s

O

Quote From sascha:

What the PGFT Giveth, the PGFT Taketh away!!! all stars could disappear if we all can't get along and play nice!!

My campaign for a star is ( mostly) tongue in cheek. :p:p yanno, like this.

But I do think its culturally biased to not recognise John Elway. :-( You do not realize how this pains me, because I am not even a Denver Broncos fan.

S

How about Freddie Star instead? He allegedly eats hamsters and it's not beyond the realms of possibility that me might develop a taste for gerbils.

H

Can I have an extra star because I live in the land of Postgraduateforum?

O

Who is Freddie Star?! :-(:-(

We could go the Mozart route, the Twinkle Twinkle kind of star....

but that does not overcome the cultural bias....:-(

O

Quote From H:

Can I have an extra star because I live in the land of Postgraduateforum?

If I were awarding stars, I would say yes.

S

From now on August 13 will be an unofficial John Elway in this office just for you!!. we are open to all cultures here.