Donut introduces herself :) Hello

D

Hi im Donut, was on here as strawberryattack but forgot the password I was chatting to Danb, H, Coastman and Tricky mostly...but nobody's responded :( Im doing a phd on community tourism in Mauritius. Had a little bit of a rough time and joined this board everyone was really supportive. If you dont know me please say hi! I dont bite :)

Donut

L

Hello and Welcome to the forum

D

Hi Laney thanks, how are you and what are u doing urs in? hope all is well x

S

Welcome back Donut (Strawberry Attack). I do remember you!

D

Really slyvester Thanks !! nice to be back again x How are you?

F

Hi and welcome back to the mad zone.

D

thanks fifi how are you, what are you studying? hope im not the only nutter here hehe x

F

I'm in deepest Loughborough doing geography.

K

Yo Donut! I remember you too, as I was trying to clarify if you were a ring or jammy variety. Welcome back

F

Hey Donut.

You are making me hungry already with your username!

F

ellay, I did my archaeoloy masters at Edin (where I am orginally from). What aspect of geography are you researching? I hear an archaeology lecturer (no surprise there) has jumped ship to geo. I know a couple of geo PhDers at Edin, went to the Hutton Club a few times tow years ago.

D

hi kc!hi Ellay, hi fluffy monster :) so hapee to join the family here. Kc aww you remembered me nice to meet you again! im a ring donut (when im in a good mood i have choccy on top) cant go anywhere without chocolate!
Fluffy monster ur nickname is so cute

T

Eh up Donut! And good to see the geography flame being kept alive on this forum...

D

Ayy upp coastman how are you? nice to see you again. Kewl we have a geography and tourism crew here x
coastman what is yours on again?

T

Donut, I'll give you 3 guesses...